2.18.2009

Valentine's Day Party

On Friday Melissa and Sarah came over for a Valentine's Day party. The kids made 'mailboxes' for their goodies. When finished I hung them on the wall and each kiddo passed out the treats they brought for their friends. Man, it was adorable:)

Friends

sweet

concentrating

"mailboxes"

passing out.

Checking it out

6 people showing me love:

Monica February 18, 2009 3:45 PM  

they're all so adorable and they all did a great job on their mailboxes!!

Mama Skates February 18, 2009 3:54 PM  

how sweet is that?!

Anonymous February 18, 2009 5:47 PM  

Super cute! I have made those with my kids too!

Sara February 19, 2009 7:20 AM  

She's so CUTE! I just want to hug her!

What a great idea for them to do this, you are so crafty!

Chaos is my Life February 19, 2009 10:51 AM  

I love how creative you are with the kids. I think it's great that they have a fun place to stay.

SJINCO February 24, 2009 2:09 PM  

So cute Wendy. They all looked like they were having the time of their lives!

I can't believe how big Lani's gotten....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP