2.25.2009

i <3 faces


I found the BEST photo blog and decided to put an entry in this week for b/w face. You should click over and check out i heart faces! This is Oliver, one of my child care kiddos, eating lunch.

i <3 faces

8 people showing me love:

Nene February 25, 2009 7:03 PM  

Look at those eyes!!! Great pic!

Anonymous February 25, 2009 8:04 PM  

First of all, the picture itself is stunning.

But, seriously?! I could just eat him up! That face and those eyes...So.Darn.Cute!

Summer February 25, 2009 8:31 PM  

cool photo!!!!!!!

Mama Skates February 26, 2009 9:21 AM  

i love that photo - best B&W u've taken!

Amy the SaltyMomma February 26, 2009 11:12 AM  

Great pic! I love the little bit on his nose. :)

Amy ~ The Salty Momma

Anonymous February 26, 2009 12:55 PM  

What a cutie patootie! That's a great pic!

SJINCO February 26, 2009 8:57 PM  

I love it Wendy! And I love that site too! It's been added to my reader :)

Shanna Grimes March 01, 2009 12:19 AM  

So cute. It's a keeper. Nice shot!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP