2.03.2009

Bowling

I never posted about Lani's first time bowling! It was adorable of course:) We went to a place up north called Funspot. I really like the bowling area, but hate everything else about the place. The games NEVER work, it's dirty, and just smelly! LOL!! After bowling I gave the kids each 4 tokens. I think we spent more time chasing someone down to refund us then actually playing. Here are some pics of the adventure. These are totally unedited! I know there is not much more I could do for them! Can you say BLUR?

Getting better and better each timeFast....Slow...

3 people showing me love:

Donna February 03, 2009 9:41 PM  

Awe!! A little bit of editing and they will be GREAT.

My brother and GF recently took my kids bowling and it was E's first time, I got to pick them up and see him a bit, but missed out on taking any good pics=(

Anonymous February 04, 2009 9:36 AM  

Aww, so cute~looks like they had a great time :)

Melissa February 04, 2009 9:09 PM  

How fun!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP