2.03.2009

Our "new" ride!

On Monday Michael and I picked up our "new" van! We are loving the space and I am already planning some outings for this Summer:) Also starting to look at preschools for Lani now that I can get her there. Woo Hoo!

Our "new" ride

The weather was actually fairly warm the afternoon I was taking these photos. The kids loved finally being able to get outside and play! It was nice to get some fresh air.

Me and my bestest friend

AlexPeek a boo

10 people showing me love:

Mama Skates February 03, 2009 11:23 PM  

sweet ride! i'm jealous!!! ;0)

and i LOVE the pic of u & michael...and the "window" in the snow - too cool!

Jesser February 04, 2009 8:58 AM  

Congrats!! :) Cute picture of you & M.

Anonymous February 04, 2009 9:43 AM  

♥ your new van & am SO excited for you! Great pic of you & Michael~you should print & frame it :) Super cute pics of the kiddies playing in the snow~♥ Lani peeking thru the hole~she's such a cutie!

Mrs. Stam February 04, 2009 10:47 AM  

Love the new ride! and you 2 look so cute!!!

Shanilie February 04, 2009 2:07 PM  

awesome black and whites. love the photo of u and your man. You will get many fun family outings in the van. and pre-school is a GREAT idea.

Jessica February 04, 2009 7:22 PM  

It cracks me up that it's "warm" enough there for you to play outside. Addison keeps wanting to go for a walk but it's in the 50's/60's here & I've told her it's too cold! :) I guess it's all about perspective - that & the fact that we don't own warm clothes!

Melissa February 04, 2009 9:08 PM  

Congrats on your new ride!! Great pics too!

Shannon February 04, 2009 9:53 PM  

cool new ride... that is awesome! Congrats!

That Chick Over There February 05, 2009 3:03 PM  

I love the pictures! You and your hubs are so cute!

SJINCO February 14, 2009 12:13 PM  

Love your new ride! And I love all your photos!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP