1.29.2009

Weigh In

I FINALLY had a loss this week! I am down 3 pounds:) Woot!! I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I also notice my clothes fitting differently so I am thrilled. Any weight loss is encouraging and it lets me know that I am doing something right.

I haven't cheated! When I ate an ice cream sundae at Friendly's I counted the points. So, I am learning to eat a high point breakfast to keep me from snacking all morning. Clementines are also a great treat and the small ones are only .5 pts! Turkey Bacon rocks and 3 slices are only 2 pts. so I add them to my breakfast wrap and sometimes my sandwiches at lunch.

Getting to the gym has been hard, but once I am there I feel great. I am sure it will get better once the warm weather arrives here. Michael wont be working so late and I will be able to get out there earlier.

Finally I wanted to say a little something about Applebee's. We went there with the kids last week to use a gift card. I had a grilled chicken, potatoes, and steamed veggies. It was AMAZING and I think only 7 or 8 points! I added a few extra just in case, but man...it was delish!!!

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous January 29, 2009 1:29 PM  

3 pounds is 3 pounds, way to go!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP