1.07.2009

I know that it's been a while since I posted on here. Things are finally getting back to normal for me on the weight loss and exercising front. Up until the December ice storm I was going to the gym 3-4 days a week. Once the ice storm hit, then came the holidays and things just went crazy busy. Now I am back in the gym and on an upswing.

I've decided to start Weight Watchers again. I didn't sign up online or join a meeting, but I did upload a few applications onto my iTouch. It was much cheaper and you can pretty much find recipes and points anywhere in line with the help of Google. I tried to just eat better, but I really do better with a plan.

The other day in the car I talked to Michael about seeing a nutritionist and he really pissed me off with his reply. He said that he didn't know why women always need to make weight loss so complicated. I instantly started crying which caught him off guard. Michael has NEVER been this insensitive to me about my weight loss struggle and I have no idea where this came from. Of course he apologized and said it came out wrong, but the damage had been done. Now I really don't think I'll ever feel comfortable talking about it with him again. I suppose he is just stick of seeing me try and then quit so easily:( I really wish I could afford Kristin. I know that her plan could definitely help me to get more out of my work out.

Anyway, I hate being so blah but I suppose that is a part of the process. I know that my eating is mostly emotional and not survival so it feels good to get some of it out.

Oh, and I still totally have a muffin top and it has a little extra frosting on top now.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP