1.08.2009

Cozi: Helping you to get organized

With the new year comes many resolutions. One of the most popular is to become more organized and Cozi can certianly help you do that. Cozi is a FREE online organizational tool that will help you to organize and coordinate the schedules of everyone in your household. Cozi offers a shared family calendar, a family journal, allows you to send grocery lists to your mobile phone, syncs with Outlook, and even has a photo collage screen saver option.

In addition to the ways that moms can get their shopping lists and calendars already on any mobile phone via text message and using our toll free number, Cozi now has a mobile version especially for the iPhone and Windows Mobile phones. Families can now sign-in and access their Cozi account using their mobile web browsers. They can add and edit shopping lists and view and edit their family calendar using the mobile version of Cozi right from their iPhone. This is a new feature! You can learn more about it here: http://www.cozi.com/Promo-Cozi-Mobile.htm



Right now if you sign up to use all of Cozi's fabulous organizational tools you will be automatically entered to win a two-day home organization makeover with professional organizer, and incoming NAPO President (National Association of Professional Organizers), Laura Leist. In Laura's two-day visit, she will makeover either the kitchen or home office in one lucky winners' home; a service with a retail value of $5,000.

Thank you to Mom Central for giving me the opportunity to share this with you.

2 people showing me love:

Kristin January 09, 2009 12:12 PM  

I've been using Cozi for about a year now. I love it! It's been my favorite family calender that I've used yet.

Shanna Grimes January 16, 2009 3:08 PM  

Very cool. I have a couple different iPhone apps that I use, but I'll have to check this one out.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP