1.06.2009

The Strength of Women

I was cruising around You Tube and found this video with Kelly Corrigan reading. I watched it and I cried! I love my friends and try really hard to keep them close, but even when we drift apart I know they will always be there for me as I am there for them.

It reminded me a lot of my blogging friends. A few I've met, a few I plan to meet, and a few I may never meet. The support that comes from you all even when I just need to vent about the bad night I had with Lani is amazing. Just the simplest comment on here, or an email means more to me then any of you know!! MWAH!!!

Please watch this video...

7 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam January 06, 2009 6:07 PM  

Thanks for sharing this video

Mama Skates January 06, 2009 9:22 PM  

wow! that was awesome - got me all teary eyed! i've been working on a post, about all the wonderful gifts/words/advise that friends & family have passed on to me lately (mostly blogging friends) & this video really spoke 2 my heart! i hope u don't mind if i use it too when i'm finally ready to publish my post

Melissa January 06, 2009 11:56 PM  

We should never underestimate the powerful relationships that women have. MWAH right back at you! And I hope I'm on your list of bloggers you plan to meet!!

Anonymous January 07, 2009 8:16 AM  

Having problems leaving a comment. Giving it another try...

That? Was awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Shanilie January 08, 2009 9:12 AM  

Great video. I know that the support even from blogger friends is just as encouraging as if it was someone face to face.

Mason and Terri's Mom January 11, 2009 1:46 PM  

such a great video!

and I think your great too! (cause you were SOO talking about me...riiiight?????)lol

SJINCO January 17, 2009 10:46 PM  

Oh poo. The video doesn't work anymore so I didn't get to see it!

BOOOOO.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP