12.02.2008

Top Droppers

I've been a part of Entrecard for a few months now. I love all the new blogs that I have found by "dropping" in through the entrecard site. The sites below are my top droppers for the month of November. I appreciate them stopping by so I thought I would share some linky love!!

Tiddly Winks 27
Money Saving Pro 21
Dad to Two 21
Kinda Life Of Mine 20
Treasure Nature 20
Thanksgiving Every Day 19
LifeWithTwo 16
A Pilgrim's Journey 16
Holidays and More... 15
parenting life 15

3 people showing me love:

Melissa December 02, 2008 11:13 PM  

Yay! I made the list!

Mama Skates December 03, 2008 12:17 PM  

ok, i was intrigued...so i went & signed up for entrecard...then started getting these advert emails - to approve/decline...and i'm not quite sure what i'm supposed to be doing to generate traffic on my blog - i figured out how to find blogs, but how do others find me? i did put the widget on my blog too...can u help me?

Mama Skates December 03, 2008 12:29 PM  

ok, never mind...found a cool site that explains how it works & gives tips...thx chica!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP