12.01.2008

Bugging out

It seems that my lap top is full of nasty little bugs. I have some one exterminating it for me right now. So glad that I have my ipod touch so I don't feel too out of the WWW loop. I still need to post about my Thanksgiving. You know, the one where I cooked my turkey upside down and didn't realize it until AFTER we all were done eating nothing but dark meat. I dont have many photos since I was the hostess. My nieces weren't here to be my photographers.

Lani is basically potty trained at home. She wont go in public potties so it's the only time I allow pull ups. At night she wears diapers so I can use up what ibhave left. It's nice knowing I have $20 extra dollars a week. She wasnt doing to well with the pooping but she went in the potty for the first time at my in laws. The whole family was there and she made everyone come in and look. LOL!!! Hopefully I no longer have to clean pop out of her pretty princess undies. I know there still is a possibility of regression, but for now she's doing fab!!!

Hopefully I'll be back on line tomorrow. I still need to edit a few photos but that shouldn't take long.

5 people showing me love:

Melissa December 01, 2008 11:21 PM  

What????? What?????? Lani is potty trained???? Katelyn wont even go near the potty. She says NOPE and runs away. But then takes her dirty diapers off and brings them to me. Good for you, Congratulations!!

Mama Skates December 01, 2008 11:48 PM  

glad u're getting the laptop de-bugged! i know how bad it can suck 2 b without! and way to go lani!!! how cool is that?! can't wait 4 the pics & 2 hear about this turkey! ;0)

Donna December 02, 2008 9:08 AM  

Yeah for Lani (mostly for you, haha).

You cooked the turkey upside down=priceless, something I would do=) I am sure it was good anyway.

Jesser December 03, 2008 12:07 PM  

Gawd, viruses suck ... but for all that, I still don't use anti-virus. Probably stupid, but I run a lot of anti-spyware and backup like crazy!!

Congrats on the potty training! Things are at a standstill with Tabby ... she'll go, but only when we say so and she knows immediately when she poops as though that does us any good... HAHA.

Chastity December 03, 2008 5:47 PM  

LG is still not potty trained. I can't let it bother me since I know it's still developmentally appropriate, but it's annoying. If you have any words of wisdom, let me know.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP