11.26.2008

Tomorrow is the big day! Michael's Aunt and Uncle are now coming over which is awesome:) She offered to come over early and help too!! It's going to be a tight squeeze in my little home, but I am just so glad to have family over. I will really miss my SIL and the kids though:(

We have a pretty traditional menu. The funny thing is that I don't really like most thanksgiving meals. Such as stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, squash, pumpkin pie, and sweet potatoes. I would be happy with turkey, mashed potatoes and corn! HA!! Although I can stomach the stuffing if I drown it in gravy. So not good for you!!

My BFF Michelle is also planning a big New Years Eve bash with a DJ, live music (Michael's band), cocktails, and a cash bar. If you are local and interested leave a comment or email me and I will forward you an invite. It's open to anyone:)

5 people showing me love:

Melissa November 26, 2008 10:20 AM  

The mashed potatoes and gravy are the only things I like! Have a great day tomorrow!

FlipFlop Mom November 26, 2008 6:04 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

And GOSH.. I forgot about New Years.... I'm getting old.. lol lol

Jenn November 27, 2008 1:41 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

You and my husband are one in the same about the foods...he would be just fine with Turkey, mashed taters, creamed corn...Oh, and mac n cheese. Our family actually brings mashed potatoes to our big fam dinner, just so he can have his m.t. fix! ;)

SJINCO November 29, 2008 10:39 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish I was close, I'd come to the party FOR SURE.

:)

Anonymous November 30, 2008 3:57 PM  

Hi! It looks like we're partners for Kalani's ornament exchange this year! Can you leave me a comment on my blog so I can get your email and your mailing address? I'd love to get your ornament in the mail to you sometime this week so y'all can enjoy it on your tree!

Hope y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear from you!
Kim

PS. I love the family photo on your header! Such great smiles! The turkey hats y'all made are adorable. My daughter, The Bean, came home with one like that a Thanksgiving or two ago!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP