11.25.2008

Turkey Headbands

Last week Lani and the child care kiddos made "Turkey Headbands". This was in one of my Mailbox magazines. It's geared for preschoolers, but I just did all the cutting and put the glue on the pieces and let them go to work. I am surprised how well they all did:) I figured we would have some funky looking turkeys. I want to share the pattern with you, but I am still waiting for a response back from the people over at Mailbox. I wasn't sure what their copyright laws were about sharing. If I can't put it on here and you are interested, let me know. I will scan it and email it to you!

7 people showing me love:

Melissa November 25, 2008 11:39 PM  

Those are so cute. What a fun project too.

Anonymous November 26, 2008 8:51 AM  

How cute! I'd definitely like the pattern if they give you the ok to share it :)

Jessica November 26, 2008 1:26 PM  

That picture is so adorable! You seem like a great childcare provider actually doing projects & stuff with the kids!

FlipFlop Mom November 26, 2008 6:01 PM  

HA HA HA!! I LOVE this picture... golly I miss those days... Lani.. I can't believe how "grown up" she looks since last year!!!

Suedonim16 November 28, 2008 11:30 AM  

the children looked more adorable with the turkey headbands. they're so cute.
hope you had a great thanksgiving! =)

Shannon November 30, 2008 9:37 PM  

too freaking cute... oh man too cute!!!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum December 01, 2008 12:05 PM  

Hi. I love those headbands. I just got into crafty things.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP