12.26.2008

PSE 7

I received Photoshop Element 7 for Christmas and I am LOVING it! I had Elements 5 before and it was fine, but this one is so much easier for me. I found some great tutorials right on the editing page. I know that I still need to post about Christmas, but I love how I was able to lighten Lani's eyes in this photo. You can email me for the tutorial if you are interested. It was 8 steps that took me a couple times because I needed to learn some of the PS lingo. This is a fabulous trick for my dark eyed family!

dark eyes

Lani's eyes may be a little too light, but with more practice I am sure I will be able to get it perfect.

bright eyes

5 people showing me love:

Chaos is my Life December 27, 2008 1:09 PM  

Nicely done Wendy!!!

Glad you guys had a nice Christmas together!

Monica December 27, 2008 3:43 PM  

I love photo software! I have one (I'm not sure what it is) and it works great! Especially for those nasty red eye shots or for a zit you'd like removed!!

Have fun with it!!

Anonymous December 28, 2008 2:49 AM  

That's awesome that you got PSE 7~you did a great job w/editing but Lani is adorable regardless :)

Anonymous December 28, 2008 11:16 AM  

I agree with Connie, your daughter is beautiful--I love her dark eyes. I was so happy when I saw that my son was going to have dark brown eyes!

Ashley December 29, 2008 6:38 PM  

Paisley has those princess books and is obsessed with them.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP