12.28.2008

Ornaments

Lani and the other child care kiddos made ornaments for their parents. I let Lani choose who hers were for and she decided that Daddy would like them. She made about 10 of them, lol! Don't you love her tongue sticking out? It helps her with concentrating!!

ornaments for daddy

9 people showing me love:

Chaos is my Life December 28, 2008 1:04 PM  

That's funny....and exactly how Tony looks (and now Aleks) when he plays the guitar!

I think it's so great that you do these kinds of things with the kids....baking, crafting....

SJINCO December 28, 2008 1:18 PM  

Oh yes, I know all about the tounge thing...my boys do it too!

You are such a great Mom!

Jesser December 28, 2008 8:46 PM  

She looks quite intense. :) Looks like fun!

Monica December 28, 2008 9:17 PM  

I even catch myself sticking out my tongue when I'm concentrating sometimes :)

Rebekah Gonzalez December 28, 2008 9:23 PM  

So focused I love handmade kid things :)

Anonymous December 29, 2008 2:49 AM  

Aww, she's adorable! That's such a neat idea w/the ornaments :)

Shanilie December 29, 2008 1:26 PM  

Too cute! I'm sure her Daddy loved the decorations :) I'm always pursing my lips when I am concentrating.

Sara December 29, 2008 1:45 PM  

She's concentrating mommy! She's so cute! I think that you are a great mom doing all the craft things with the kids. They are lucky to have you as a mom and for the daycare kids as a caregiver. :)

Melissa December 29, 2008 9:40 PM  

How cute- she sure is concetrating hard!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP