11.22.2008

Went to a parade. Froze our butts off. Went to Friendly's for hot cocoa. Wesley wanted this:A snowman sundae. Brrrr!!! More photos of the kids freezing later. Off to party with some good friends. They are having a birthday party for me. I am now 31! Holy Crap!!

*Photo taken with cell phone!

3 people showing me love:

Rebekah Gonzalez November 22, 2008 8:58 PM  

Look at that face! pure and utter icecream bliss :)

Melissa November 22, 2008 9:38 PM  

Well Happy Birthday to you!!

SJINCO November 29, 2008 10:42 PM  

Mmmmmm Friendly's. Colorado sucks since we don't have one in the state. BOO.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP