11.21.2008

Thanks

I wanted to say thanks for all your help with the Alex situation. Things have been better this week since implementing the "prize pumpkin". It's just a Halloween bucket full of goodies. He gets to choose one when he has a puke free lunch. Right now we are treating it simply as a behavior since he NEVER does this at home. He has been tested and is not allergic to milk. Hoping that we continue on with this and we can slowly stop the prize pumpkin as well.

Next I would like to say thanks for all your Thanksgiving dinner ideas. I am excited about using your ideas and recipes. Michael is extremely excited about using Donna's cranberry sauce alternative that she mentioned. So, definitely pass that recipe along:)

I am heading out for another night of scrapbooking again tonight. The store my BFF Michelle and I go to a lot lets you crop for free on your birthday! I made sure I went to bed early so I wont be sleepy tonight. Will have to catch up on Grey's, CSI, and ER while the kiddos are napping.

2 people showing me love:

Melissa November 21, 2008 3:41 PM  

I'm going scrapbooking tonight too! Have a good time.

Anonymous November 22, 2008 1:53 AM  

Glad the Alex situation has calmed & hope it continues to improve.

Have fun w/your "Girls Scrapbooking nite out" :) Sounds like fun & hope you have a blast.

Speaking of scrapbooking, Mommies United (www.themommiesunited.com) is having a cool scrapbooking event going on & I immediately thought of you when I saw it. Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.themommiesunited.com/2008/11/dymo-caption-maker-contest.html

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP