11.05.2008

Vote for Mom Spark....pretty please!!

Mom Spark and I would love your vote for Amy's How to Make Peanut Butter Playdough video!! You go here to vote. You do have to sign up, but you wont be spammed at all unless you check the box to allow Mind Bites to email you.

6 people showing me love:

Mama Skates November 05, 2008 11:25 AM  

just voted - good luck!

Ninjaguy4567 November 05, 2008 1:27 PM  

Thanks Wendy!

Melissa November 05, 2008 5:55 PM  

I voted!

Anonymous November 06, 2008 11:28 AM  

You know I love to follow your blog, and today I am lucky enough to present you with an award. Stop by my site to pick it up. Congratulations, We all know you deserve it.

Preston November 06, 2008 2:35 PM  

Hey, I came by to check out your blog cause Dad To Two gave you an award. I am so stoked about Peanut Butter Playdough. I will go and vote now!

Donna November 07, 2008 9:19 AM  

I am trying to remember to vote daily!! I think I have hit all of them!

Just to let you know I’m here while playing “PAY IT FORWARD FRIDAY” over at An Iowa Mom. It’s fun … come join us. http://www.aniowamom.com/an_iowa_mom/2008/11/its-back.html

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP