11.04.2008

Another first

in the big purple chair

Lani had her first dentist visit on Monday. They planned to give her a cleaning, but she wanted nothing to do with that. I loved her hygienist who went with Lani's mood. We counted teeth (Lani cried), we gave her a ride in the chair (Lani loved that), and we showed her all their tools (she really didn't care). Then the dentist came in and Lani instantly freaked, but he was quick and gentle. Lani has a beautiful, healthy set of teeth.

sad

9 people showing me love:

Emma in Canada November 04, 2008 8:13 PM  

Awww...she looks so tiny in that chair. At my dentist the first visit is a "get to know you" one. She counts the teeth, and that's about it. She doesn't want to freak them out with a cleaning for their first time.

Love Lani's shoes!

Donna November 04, 2008 8:17 PM  

What a little princess=)

Andrea November 04, 2008 9:17 PM  

What cute pictures. :) I'm curious as to how Tate's dentist appointment will go when he turns 3! We'll see i guess. :)

Melissa November 05, 2008 12:24 AM  

Cute shoes! She looks so cute sitting in that chair :)

Mama Skates November 05, 2008 11:25 AM  

what a big girl!

Monica November 05, 2008 2:18 PM  

Good Job Lani on keeping those teeth clean!!

Maybe next time she'll let someone clean her teeth :)

Anonymous November 06, 2008 12:29 AM  

You know....she has the most beautiful eyes!!!

Chastity November 06, 2008 2:59 AM  

Those are great! We were told to wait until she's 3, so I should be taking LG to her first dental appointment in about six months or so. Who knows how that will go...I kind of dread it already, lol.

Mrs. Stam November 06, 2008 11:31 AM  

oh what a cutie and a big girl too going to the dentist!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP