11.02.2008

lovin' it

I am loving my gym time!! Today I headed out this morning and spent almost an hour on the treadmill then I lifted weights. There was only one other lady who kept to herself. I started to read a really good book. It seriously had me so captivated that I missed my 30 minute stop time on the treadmill. I was using my iPod shuffle to clip the pages that kept closing. It popped off at one point and I almost fell off while trying to catch it. LMAO!! I was dying:)

Now if only I could stop eating Wesley and Lani's Halloween candy I would be doing really well ;)

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 03, 2008 9:08 AM  

Yea, the freaking Halloween candy. ARGH! Heheh. I like to listen to audio books mostly, but if I do read a "real" book, I use those old hair clips (the butterfly sort of ones) to hold the pages open. They work great!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP