11.02.2008

sling for sale

I am selling my Lite-on-Shoulder Baby sling carrier. I thought my SIL might want it but hasn't shown much interest. It was only used a few times with Lani and is in perfect condition. You can read more about the sling here. I will say that it is SUPER comfortable. I never had any back pain like I did with a snugli or Baby Bjorn. I used it with Lani when she was over a year old. The closed tail is awesome as well. It is not always getting in the way.

I am selling it for $25 which includes the shipping. If you are interested I would like to be paid through paypal, but if you are someone I know then I will accept a check.

1 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam November 06, 2008 11:33 AM  

It look great would you shipped in Canada?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP