11.01.2008

Halloween Bonanza

I will try to keep this post short, but I have sooo many cute photos that it may be kind of hard:) We had a fabulous Halloween that actually started when my friend Melissa came over with her daughter and child care kiddo. We had our very own Halloween party full of treats and dancing. We wanted to plan more but with our lives being crazy this week it just didn't happen. It's a good thing that 2 year olds could care less:)

the girlies

dance dance dance

oh no

On Halloween day Lani, Alex and I ventured out to Wesley's Costume Parade at his school. I was able to move my child care kiddos around so I only had Alex. Normally I have Oliver and Alexis also. It was a beautiful, warm Fall day!

Darth Vader


bowing to her servants

In the evening we went trick or treating with our neighbors and their son. Lani and Wesley both did great with no whining at all. The highlight of the night was stopping at Uncle Justin's and Auntie Liz's to get a special box full of goodies!!

waiting to go

Wesley's pumpkin

My neighbor DavePrincess Lani

boo!

Daddy and Lani

Well, if you made it this far you are awesome! Make sure to head over and enter my latest book giveaway. Head over to that post, tell me what your favorite photo was from this Halloween post and you will get 2 entries. Don't worry if you already entered because this will just give you two more chances!!

10 people showing me love:

Melissa November 01, 2008 10:31 PM  

I love Halloween pics! Lani looks too cute in her costume! Glad you guys had a good time! Wait to you see my pics- Katelyn was that same little ladybug in your pics!

SJINCO November 01, 2008 10:34 PM  

LOVE all your photos! The kiddo's all dressed up are so cute! Sounds like you had a great Halloween!

Magnolia Sun November 01, 2008 11:43 PM  

The girls are so adorable. I love the wagon with the drink holder.

Jessica November 02, 2008 11:59 AM  

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Great photos!

Unknown November 02, 2008 3:41 PM  

Great fun photos - thanks for sharing.

Monica November 02, 2008 5:46 PM  

It looks like you all had a fun time trick-or-treating! Love the pictures and all the costumes :)

Anonymous November 03, 2008 7:41 AM  

Such cute kiddies & costumes! I like the one of Lani bowing the best :)

Jesser November 03, 2008 9:07 AM  

Looks like a great time. You're right - doesn't take much to make a little kid happy. :)

Mama Skates November 03, 2008 11:54 AM  

love all the pics! wesley's pumpkin rules! ;0)

Homegrown Tribe November 07, 2008 10:19 PM  

love all the pictures... you kids are too cute!

brittany

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP