10.31.2008

Sometimes having a petite daughter is hard. Like when all her pants fall of her bum, or when people ask me if she ever eats. LOL! But, on the financial side it's VERY good. We went to Target today and I picked her up a winter coat and boots. I hadn't even tried on her things from last year, but I truly did not think they would fit. I was thrilled to find that her coat, snow suit, and boots all fit her from last winter (sized 18-24 months). She would have to go through a MAJOR growth spurt to outgrow these. Here is the snowsuit from last year (the hat still fits as well). I do not even have a photo of her in the other coat. Strange!

splash

Now I will be heading back to Target for a return and adding $46 back into the checking account.

5 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam October 31, 2008 12:39 PM  

That picture is adorable!!! Our tiny Rebekah is on the small size too same problem with pants here !!!!

and yes people think that I don't feed her enough when the only thing she does is eat all day!!!

we are feeding her good food (she as all the food group from the food guide + treats ) My husband is on the slim side and I just gain wait after my first pregnancy (I was about 10 lbs underweight not by choice just high metabolism!!!! ) So we had no hope for a chubby baby LOL

I just find it a bit annoying when people comment on how small she is and their concern about her eating enough!!!!

SJINCO October 31, 2008 3:31 PM  

Gearing up for the winter ahead, eh!? She's so cute in her gear, I love it!

Monica October 31, 2008 4:16 PM  

She's very cute :)
Lauren's snowsuit that I put on my blog is 24 months and she's only 13 months old. I guess I just have a healthy girl :)
It's really nice when you can use things 2 years in a row!!

Shannon October 31, 2008 8:07 PM  

yeah it is good to have a petite kid... too bad mine is so tall lol.. and lore is like 3 sizes bigger shoe wise than what she was last winter lol... so we do need new boots... but she only wore last years boots once... lol...

Jesser November 03, 2008 9:12 AM  

Tabby has been like this too. Pants that were getting "small" around the waist last spring fit her loosely now. She just grew straight up and hardly gained an ounce. But there's no hope of her all-in-one-piece snow suit from last year fitting her. We did the Target gig and are $40+ poorer for it ... oh well. Can't wait to see her play in the snow.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP