10.15.2008

Sudsy Fun!!

The Bath Blizzard is an awesome bubble machine!! I thought I was going to need to have a friend review this for me since Lani hates baths. I was mistaken because Lani loved the bubbles. Especially when Daddy let her cover his arms up.

We added the hypo-allergenic and tear free bubble solution to the machine, hung it on the faucet, turned it on and watched the bubbles pour out. WOW! There was a lot of bubbles. Wesley decided to test out the "tear free" claims by sticking his head into the bubbles. He is pleased to let you all know that his eyes did not sting.

So, if this bubble machine can make Lani love the bath it can make anyone love the bath.

3 people showing me love:

Mama Skates October 16, 2008 9:36 AM  

neato - never seen that

Jenn October 16, 2008 10:43 AM  

That is really neat!

jenny October 16, 2008 2:57 PM  

oh boy - tucker would LOVE this.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP