10.15.2008

Fall has arrived

This weekend we went on a hike up in the northern part of the state. The trail was called "Old Bridle Path" on Rattlesnake Mountain. It over looks Lake Sunapee which is where the movie "On Golden Pond" was filmed. The trail was only .9 miles which is perfect for Wesley and his totally out of shape Mama ;) Lani had the perfect ride in the backpack on Daddy's back.

On the way upHiking


Lani and her "ride"

The view at the summit was amazing. The Fall colors were peaking and the surrounding mountains and land were blazed with reds, oranges, and yellows!

Squam Lake

WOW!

hanging out

Nervous

Cuties

AND my $4 LL Bean hiking boots that I bought at The Salvation Army while costume shopping for Michael:) YAY!!

My feet

12 people showing me love:

Donna October 15, 2008 8:54 PM  

GREAT pictures, all of them.
Great scrappin material (I just looked at my pages and am all psyched up to start again, only 5 years behind).

I so wish we were coming to visit and see the beauty in NH. If I had the money I'd be on my way this weekend, I promise!=(

Andrea October 15, 2008 9:18 PM  

Oh that looks like SOOO much fun. I LOVE hiking SO much...unfortunately there's nowhere to hike here. :( Oh well...great pictures too - they are beautiful! Love Lani's sunglasses too. :)

Anonymous October 16, 2008 12:50 AM  

Those trees....those shots....are absolutely gorgeous!!! But...but....weren't you afraid of bears?!?! lol...and I'm one to ask....

Chastity October 16, 2008 2:15 AM  

Wow, what beautiful colors! The leaves here haven't started to change yet, but it should really start any time, and I cannot wait!

suzspeaks October 16, 2008 7:15 AM  

the pictures are SO beautiful!!

Mama Skates October 16, 2008 9:35 AM  

breath-taking! love the pics!!!

Erin October 16, 2008 10:42 AM  

WOW, beautiful pics!!

Anonymous October 18, 2008 2:11 PM  

Great pictures. When I was looking at them I didn't realize you were from NH initially. I live in NH, as well. Those are pictures from Mt. Major, right?? We use to climb that mountain every year as a family when I was younger. Thanks for bring back some great memories for me.

Sarah

SJINCO October 19, 2008 7:54 PM  

I love to hike and this place sounds perfect! And the photos of the leaves/trees....breathtaking!

Glad you had fun!

Unknown October 20, 2008 7:38 AM  

Stunning photos, and LOVE that film too!

Drea October 20, 2008 3:38 PM  

Its soo beautiful there!

Deb October 23, 2008 9:23 PM  

Wow - I think those are some of the most beautiful fall colors I've ever seen. What a gorgeous trip you guys had! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP