10.16.2008

My Boy

I thought I would do a little update on Wesley today since I had this fabulous photo of him to go along with it.

Wesley

Wesley is in third grade this year! I am amazed at how much he has grown over the Summer. Not only physically, but socially,emotionally, and intellectually as well! I think I may use this as his school picture instead of those expensive ones that do not come out that great. I still had his photo taken at school, but only ordered a small package just for us. I think this one shows who Wesley really is! My blonde haired, brown eyed, silly, smart, handsome, kind, and totally goofy boy.

Right now Wesley is totally into Legos and Star Wars. He begs to stay up on Friday nights so he can watch The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network. For Christmas I want to get him all of the Star Wars movies. He rarely uses his Playstation anymore and his DS is only used in the car. I love that he would rather play with his Legos then sit like a drone in front of the TV.

His drumming skills are moving right along as well. I need to shoot a video of him playing. Still on a search for someone to give him cheap lessons. We really can't afford some of the people out there who are charging $60 for an hour each week.

Wesley still calls me "Mama" or "Mommy":) He is ALWAYS telling me that he loves me. I know this wont last so I am sucking up every moment that I can. I need to stock pile it to help me through the teenage years.

4 people showing me love:

Chastity October 16, 2008 1:15 PM  

You know, it might just last. Some boys are mama's boys forever. My great grandfather is still living and when he talks about his mother he still calls her mommy, lol.

Mama Skates October 16, 2008 2:08 PM  

too sweet! jaden is super affectionate & i hope it lasts forever! he started calling me "ma" a couple years ago & at first it broke my heart that i wasn't mama any more...but i like ma...and it's just mine & his thing ;0)

SJINCO October 19, 2008 7:52 PM  

What a sweet post! Wesley sounds like an amazing boy, and I can tell you are so proud to have him as your soon!

Great photo too!

Jessica October 20, 2008 11:15 PM  

How sweet, that is a nice photo. :)

I think it's great he'd rather play with LEGOs, too...but, who can blame him? LEGOs are one of the best toys ever!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP