10.14.2008

Circus Time

audience participation In the tiger cageElephants turnTrapezeHuman cannon ballspre show

We had such a wonderful time at the circus! I was shocked how easy it was to find parking near the TD Banknorth Garden. Anyone who ever travels in Boston knows what a cluster it can be at times. We took a beautiful 5 minute walk over to the Garden and explored a little before finding out seats. It was fun to read all the Bruins and Celtics history.

Our seats were in the "Club" section which meant comfortable seats and no lines for the restrooms:) Out of curiosity I checked the price of these seats for a Bruins game. They are $170 a ticket. YIKES!! We wont be getting those seats again...LOL!!! We did enjoy them for the circus though. This is only a small example of my photos. You can click on any of these photos to be brought over to my Flickr account.

The animals were sweet and so talented. The performers were amazing as well. I tried to think of my favorite part, but I really loved it all. The "ring master" (is that what they are called?) had the BEST speaking and singing voice. The star of the show, Bello, was multi-talented. He joined in with all the separate performers during their shows. Wesley said his favorite part was the human cannonballs and Lani loved the "ephelants". Michael agreed with me; he loved it all.

Thank you once again to Dawn and Mom Central for this fabulous giveaway!!!

6 people showing me love:

Donna October 14, 2008 8:25 PM  

Told you it be GREAT!!!

Erin October 14, 2008 9:51 PM  

WOW! That circus looks AMAZING! The circus that comes to our town is TINY and piddly compared to that! How cool!

AM October 14, 2008 9:56 PM  

I LOVE the circus. Even before I had kids. I think Emma is at a great age to go this year. I'll just have to find someone to go with us! Im not taking two kids to the circus alone!

Anonymous October 14, 2008 10:59 PM  

I am SO glad you guys got to go and enjoy it! What a great day!

Mama Skates October 15, 2008 10:21 AM  

looks like a fab time - we love the circus, but it can get so expensive for a big family - after tickets & all the stuff they sell inside that the kiddos just HAVE to have! that's awesome that u won tickets!

Mrs.D October 15, 2008 8:02 PM  

I love your new blog design.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP