10.14.2008

Aquadoodle

The Aquadoodle mat is amazing. Lani and Wesley love to lay it out and draw for hours. The best thing is that you are drawing with water. It's non-toxic, no stains on the carpet, clothes, etc. When the water runs out, just fill the magical pen back up and start drawing again.

The mat rolls up for easy storage and portability. It is also large enough to accomodate several children/adults at once. The only down side for us was that it only came with one pen. They do sell extras in the stores, but I made the mistake of taking this out when my child care kiddos were here. We had an important lesson in sharing that afternoon.

On the Aquadoodle website you can see the other products available. I know a few things that Santa will be bringing Lani this Christmas.

3 people showing me love:

Erin October 14, 2008 9:53 PM  

Hailey got the rainbow Aquadoodle for Christmas last year and really likes it. I love that they can just draw with water so I don't have to worry about anything getting on the carpet. And it dries pretty quickly so she can draw and draw to her heart's content!

AM October 14, 2008 9:57 PM  

Emma got one for Christmas and really hasnt cared for it. But I need to get it out again (been keeping it in closet) and see what she thinks now. She's not a big drawer/colorer though.

Anonymous October 16, 2008 12:52 AM  

Definitely an awesome toy!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP