10.10.2008

A favorite

One of Lani's favorite meals is pizza minus the cheese. They do make a non dairy frozen pizza, but why bother if she is happy with this? It's cheaper and not so processed:)

What is everyone up to this weekend? We are heading to the circus on Saturday then to a Fall festival on Sunday! The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I am excited about spending it outside.

Thank you so much to Mom Central for the tickets. I have never been to a "real" circus before. We've only been to a small one that obviously didn't have much of a budget, LOL!!

16 people showing me love:

Donna October 10, 2008 3:03 PM  

You will LOVE the circus!!! It will be fun for ALL of you, so much to see!

Phone working??

Did Michael think I was a little kid?? LOL I sound so young.

Melissa October 10, 2008 3:33 PM  

Have fun at the circus!! The only plans we have are to go to our local water park before they close for the season. have a great weekend!

Erin October 10, 2008 3:40 PM  

Hope you have fun at the circus! Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend...we have plans to go to the annual Pumpkin Fest in a little town near here!! This is the first year Hailey will really be into it, so I'm super excited! And it's the one time a year I get the best caramel apples EVER!! The cheesecake on a stick is awesome too! And the home made ham and beans! And all the crafts! And the roasted cinnamon walnuts! Can you tell I'm excited?!? LOL Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous October 10, 2008 3:49 PM  

Hey, did you giggle a little at Melissa's comment about the water park? We'd freeze into Popsicles if we did that, eh?

I hope you have a fabulous time at the circus. It stinks that we don't get to meet, but I hope you'll email me or call me to let me know how it goes and what we can expect on Sunday!

Have a great time!

Mrs. Stam October 10, 2008 4:51 PM  

Lol I like my pizza that way too!

Jenn October 10, 2008 4:53 PM  

The pizza looks delicious, how did you make it? =)

Have a wonderful time at the Circus...we have loved going in the past...fun fun!

Jenn October 10, 2008 4:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn October 10, 2008 4:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn October 10, 2008 4:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy October 10, 2008 5:35 PM  

Jenn~A little comment crazy? LOL!! I just used a package pizza mix. Nothing fancy:)

Chastity October 10, 2008 6:42 PM  

You've never been to the circus?? Not even when you were a kid? I remember going to Barnum and Bailey and riding an elephant when I was around 6 or 7...good times. Jason and I even went to a Barnum and Bailey circus at Madison Square Garden when we went to NYC a few years ago. You're going to have so much fun!

BTW, those peanut butter cookies are really good. LG and I made them earlier today.

FlipFlop Mom October 10, 2008 9:04 PM  

Oh.. Have fun!! I went a few years ago... I remember so vividly.. we had a great time watching the show.. and then BAM.. I had the worse stomachache in the world driving home.. LOL LOL.. oh the things you remember.. LOL LOL...

Enjoy our beautiful weather.. I'm waiting for freecycle people all day.. sighhh and putting lawn ornaments away!!

Jenn October 10, 2008 10:29 PM  

YA! haha!!! I kept clicking and it wouldn't post. Then all of the sudden there were like 4 of them in a row!!

Sorry about that. hehe...

Anonymous October 11, 2008 12:15 AM  

Hope you guys have fun @ the circus! Justin & I went to one locally before Kendall was born & even that was exciting~I had never been to a circus either! I can only imagine the excitement you guys are experiencing ;)

Can't wait for a full update, w/pics next week ;)

Becca October 13, 2008 1:54 PM  

The circus was here a few weeks ago and my mom talked me out of going. I am SOOO mad. I wanted to take her so badly! So to compensate my mom bought us tickets to see the Wiggles. I think I might go jump off a bridge now.

SJINCO October 13, 2008 6:33 PM  

I hope you enjoyed the circus! And the fall festival too!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP