10.20.2008

Apple Fun

Looking for something fun to do with all those apples you have been picking? Head over to Mom Spark to see what Lani made:) Be sure to leave me some love over there and let me know if you like seeing the childrens activities. I'll post them more frequently if you do.

We had a fab weekend, but I had no computer time to edit photos and download some videos. I'll do that today at nap and get a post up ASAP! Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 people showing me love:

Anonymous October 20, 2008 10:45 AM  

Can't wait to hear about your weekend & see pics :) I popped over to see what Lani made & left a comment ;)

We didn't have much of a weekend at all~both my boys are sick :(

"J" October 20, 2008 11:00 AM  

Looking forward to the weekend pics!!!! =)

Lani's pic was CUTE!!! Looks like she had FUN!!!

Mrs. Stam October 20, 2008 12:44 PM  

cute looks like tuns of fun!!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP