9.05.2008

TGIF

This week has flown by, but I am still glad it's Friday! This weekend is going to be a wash out with hurricane Hannah making it's way up to coast. I am okay with that because we have 3 Netflix movies to watch and lots of cleaning to catch up on. I may go out with a friend, but we have different ideas on what we want to do, so who knows what will happen.

Here's a photo of a cute little dragon fly that was hanging around outside. Doesn't it look like he's smiling?

smiling dragonfly

7 people showing me love:

Drea September 05, 2008 4:40 PM  

Great photo! and yes he does look like he is similing :-) and he has red bling on his wings teehee. do people still say bling?

Anonymous September 05, 2008 5:03 PM  

Hope you guys have a good weekend & aren't pounded by Hanna.

AWESOME shot of the little dragonfly! It does look like he's smiling ;)

I've had a couple of "subjects" on my photo wish list that I've been wanting to capture~a dragonfly & a pretty butterfly. 3 weeks or so ago, I captured a dragonfly & I was SO proud! And, last weekend, I captured a butterfly but I want a better butterfly (I'm a woman, I'm never satisfied, lol).

If you have a minute, hop over to my blog & check out my dragonfly. Here's an address for the post to make it easier:

http://devotedmama.blogspot.com/2008/08/weekly-winnersaugust-17-23-2008.html

Your little guy is totally awesome though~great capture :)

Mrs. Stam September 05, 2008 5:39 PM  

Wow that is a great picture!!!! I love it! Good job!!

Indeed it look likes it's smiling :-)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous September 06, 2008 12:38 AM  

Amazing shot!! I'm sooo jealous!

Jeana Marie September 07, 2008 4:41 AM  

the dragonfly does look very happy! that is an amazing photo - thank you for stopping by my blog last week!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 07, 2008 10:57 AM  

Okay.....I am sooooooo loving your new layout! LOVE THIS!

Mama Skates September 08, 2008 8:30 AM  

wow, amazing pic!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP