9.08.2008

Last Days of Summer

The kids and I have been spending every spare moment outside. We know the warm days are coming to an end so we plan on taking advantage of the time that's left. Lani actually let me put her hair up in piggy tails so I grabbed the camera, some bubbles, and headed outside to play with my "Manual" function on my camera. Some of the photos were also shot in the RAW! Here are some of the adorable shots I was able to get:) As always you can click on the photos to see more!

trying




relaxing

15 people showing me love:

Drea September 08, 2008 1:23 PM  

Hi Wendy,
2 cute. Love the light and facial expression she makes. She reminds me of Terri :-)

Jesser September 08, 2008 2:54 PM  

Aww... I saw these on Flickr. She is so cute ... and you got some great shots!!

Anonymous September 08, 2008 3:27 PM  

Wendy! These are such beautiful pics of Little Lani~she's adorable! And, look @ those pig-tails~super cute!! Great job w/these pics :)

Mama Skates September 08, 2008 3:29 PM  

she's so stinkin' cute! great shots!

Trace September 08, 2008 3:54 PM  

Those are great pics Wendy!! Very cute :)

Trace

Sara September 08, 2008 3:59 PM  

These are SO cute and good! :) I love the colors!

Andrea September 08, 2008 4:04 PM  

I LOVE that picture of Lani laying on the grass!! It is sooo adorable...and yeah, I wish my camera had a RAW setting...but it doesn't...oh well!

Melissa September 08, 2008 4:20 PM  

Such great pictures! Katelyn was with me when I was reading this and she kept saying "Hi Yay nee" and waving at the pics!!

Melissa September 08, 2008 4:20 PM  

Such great pictures! Katelyn was with me when I was reading this and she kept saying "Hi Yay nee" and waving at the pics!!

"J" September 08, 2008 8:15 PM  

GREAT PICS!!!! =)

I was just joking with Mr. "S" family - they live in Ohio and I was telling them that I can't wait to come back up in Dec to see some snow! His siter was almost in tears saying, "Don't say that"! lol She said "you get one week of it we get 6 or 7 months of it"!

BS September 08, 2008 9:14 PM  

Great pictures - I so need to learn how to use the different settings on my camera - it could be so more than just a point and shoot if only I took the time ! But, time is hard to find ...

Magnolia Sun September 08, 2008 9:39 PM  

Those are great pictures.

Unknown September 09, 2008 4:53 AM  

Lovely pics.

I have finally come to terms with using M myself this summer.

Although sometimes with the kids I resort to P just to capture something!

Chastity September 11, 2008 5:31 PM  

These are beautiful pics of Lani! She is stunning!

Deb September 13, 2008 7:38 PM  

Those are awesome shots - I love the last one especially. She looks so cute with pigtails! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP