9.08.2008

Cabbage Patch Kids: 25th Anniversary



When Lani received her Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Cabbage Patch Kid she became instantly obsessed with her belly button. Pearly Cathey, was born on January 2nd and is an exact replica of the very first CPK born 25 years ago in Baby Land General Hospital. She was even made with the original molds that my little ones were. WOW! I am now a Grammy to a sweet little Pearly.

You can purchase these dolls in stores for the first time since the early 80's. I am sure that most of you remember the craze that followed their release! I'll never forget my very first Cabbage Patch Kid and what my Grandmother went through to get her.

Be sure to head out to get your own, because these original Cabbage Patch Kid dolls are only available while supplies last.

1 people showing me love:

Chastity September 11, 2008 5:30 PM  

LG now has my first CPK. You may remember that we visited Ba.by La.nd Gen.eral back in January...and we got to name a doll that was born in the patch while we were there....pretty neat. It's amazing how crazy some of the names they give these dolls are. I remember hating the name of my doll and having my mom send the birth certificate away to have the name changed, lol.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP