9.09.2008

My First Mom Spark Article!

Hi all! Head on over to MOMSPARK for my very first submission. It's a list of outings that you can take with your family this Fall. Leave me some comment love and be sure to let us know about some of your favorite Fall getaways.

*Want to help other Mom's find MOMSPARK? Go here to proudly display our button on your blog or website.

*We also have some great giveaways coming so be sure to keep checking back for those! You can subscribe here.

1 people showing me love:

Jesser September 09, 2008 8:35 AM  

Very nice article. I think fall's starting to win me over. ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP