8.26.2008

MomSpark




You all should head over and check out MOMSPARK! It's a fabulous blog by Mom's for Mom's. I am now a contributor along with some lovely ladies.

Suzanne posted an awesome tutorial on wall art using canvas, scrapbook paper and more. My favorite from this week was Gena's Healthy Shopping Tip. I can't wait to go grocery shopping just so I can try this out!

I have a few posts scheduled to post later in September so be on the lookout. Also let me know if there is anything special you would like me to write about over at MOMSPARK!! They also have a cool button that you can post on your blog.

Amy, the creator of MOMSPARK is currently looking for contributors. Go here to learn more.

3 people showing me love:

Wanda August 26, 2008 11:38 PM  

Oooh thanks for posting this-- I am looking for a place to go and find out about things!

Dianna August 28, 2008 1:32 AM  

Keep checking for exciting news this upcoming Monday. I'm scheduled for induction late Monday evening. Your prayers would also be appreciated.

Jessica August 29, 2008 7:01 AM  

Congrats! I'll have to check that out if I get the chance.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP