8.28.2008

Going Green

I was excited to receive my bottle of Green Works dish soap from Mom Central. I have always seen their products in the grocery store but would never purchase them. I was hesitant about something that claimed to be "natural". How could it clean as well as the products I was currently using?

This dish soap was amazing! A few squirts lasted through a whole sink full of dishes. It even cleaned my greasiest of pans the first time. My favorite part is the smell! It was so fresh and even smelled like real lemons. Not that lemon concentrate that other companies use. I feel so much better about using these products in my home. I plan on purchasing more from the Clorox Green Works line. You can click on their website for more information on ingredients, products, and tips on "going green".

2 people showing me love:

Sara August 28, 2008 4:53 PM  

I've wondered about these products too. I have a concentrate cleaner that's going to last me for years to come but dish soap I do have to replace so I just might give this a try!

kristie August 28, 2008 8:05 PM  

i've used the toilet bowl cleaner in that brand line for months now and really like it - it too has a good smell, not too 'bleachy/burn your lungs when you are cleaning the bathroom' smell. method brand products are good too.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP