7.11.2008

Leaving on a jet plane

That's right! Saturday morning we will be boarding a plane to visit family in Illinois. This is where my Mom and Dad were born and raised. We will be staying with my grandparents (Mom's side) and visiting family on my Dad's side. It's been a long time since I have seen most of them so I am pretty excited.

Some of our plans include going to St. Louis for a few days. We will be going to the zoo, arch, and maybe a children's museum depending on how Wesley and Lani are doing. There isn't too much for us to do around my grandparents house so we will be relaxing, swimming, and just visiting. We haven't been out there since 2002.

I am bringing my laptop but I have no idea if and when I will be able to get on the internet. I will be updating to twitter via my cell phone so my friends can keep in touch with us that way. I am sure that I will be able to convince Michael to visit a Borders or Starbucks to satisfy his coffee cravings and my blogging cravings:)

I will be announcing the winner of my latest book giveaway tonight so be sure to put your name in the hat if you haven't already.

4 people showing me love:

Mama Skates July 11, 2008 3:42 PM  

how fun! have a safe trip!!!

Jessica July 11, 2008 10:09 PM  

Have fun!!!

I like your new blog background. :)

AM July 11, 2008 10:49 PM  

have a great time! I've been up in the arch!

Melissa July 11, 2008 11:46 PM  

Have a great time! We are leaving monday for our vacation for about 5 days. Updates when I get back!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP