6.15.2008

Weekend Round Up

On Friday night we went to a good friends show that he organized. There were some local bands and one from Boston that I really liked. Joel also played with his friend Josh. They have an acoustic punk band. Joel, please correct me if this is not a correct description. He was soooo good:) As you can see from the photos, his daughter Sarah was loving it. She spent his whole set clapping, dancing, and singing "yay Daddy"!! Totally adorable.

Joel

Sarah and Joel

I really don't even want to write about Saturday because it truly was the DAY FROM HELL!! From the moment that we stepped out the door everything went wrong. UGH!! Let's just say that Wesley didn't play his baseball game because no one ever called to let us know that it was canceled, rescheduled, moved, blah, blah, blah!! We showed up on time at the field on the schedule and no one was there and we drove around for 45 minutes looking for the team. GRRR!!! After that the rest of the afternoon went down hill from there so let's move on, shall we?

Later in the afternoon we went over to one of my best friends house for her daughter's 4th birthday. WHAT? Victoria is 4? HEE!! I didn't get any photos with my camera because Michelle asked me to take some photos with hers. The party was a lot of fun though. Victoria was showered with many wonderful "Princess" gifts and an awesome castle cake that Michelle created. When she posts some photos on her myspace page I will borrow them to post here. Her cake deserves to be seen.

Later that evening Michael was heading to a show with Joel's other band. Laura, they were in your town!! I wish I could have joined them and we could have met up. So, Melissa (Joel's wife) hung out here and helped me make some invitations for Lani's party.

My Father's Day plans were canceled due to rain:( We were supposed to go to Squam Lake Science Center, but instead we headed out to the Mall and Chuck E. Cheese. I know that doesn't sound like a fun way to celebrate for a Dad:) Michael has been wanting Sirius radio for months and we just never have the time to go look. We made time today though and he bought one for me also. We truly didn't realize how cheap some of the radios were and how simple the whole process is. I can't wait until we get them activated. Maybe Lani will want to listen to something other than her Barney CD in the car. She will have a whole station of children's music and I will have Pl@yboy! LOL!! Just kidding!!

Now I am sitting her just a teeny bit stressed out about next weekend. Lani is turning TWO and her party in on Sunday. Most people know about it, but I haven't even sent out invitations yet. Why am I so unorganized this time? This is what my week looks like:

Monday...Shop for paper products, a few presents, and blank CD's. (Emma, thank you sooo much for the great idea)

Tuesday...Michael has band practice but I may need to do a little more shopping for another special someone.

Wednesday...My neighbor is graduating from 8th grade and Michael is taking Wesley and his Dad to a baseball game.

Thursday...My cousin Crystal who I haven't seen in like 20 years is coming out to NH on business. She is extending her trip to stay with us for a few days. I am super excited to see her:) That night we have Wesley's baseball practice.

Friday...We will be taking our annual trip out to the coast to see the sand castle competition.

Saturday...Wesley has his last baseball game, Michael's band is playing at a Relay for Life event, and I will be spending any other free moment getting the house clean for Lani's b-day party. Oh, and I will be baking and decorating Lani's cake. I still have NO idea what I am doing.

Sunday...Cleaning, cooking, and finishing up last minute preparations for the party. I specifically made it at 2pm so that Lani would get her nap.

Well, I am not sure if any of you truly care about that. It certainly has helped me though:) Be sure to sign Mr.Linky if you post a round up of your weekend!!

7 people showing me love:

Melissa June 16, 2008 9:35 AM  

Wow, you sure did have a busy weekend. Gavin's b day is july 10 and I have nothing planned yet either! Hope you get everything done this week :)

Mason and Terri's Mom June 16, 2008 12:28 PM  

I'm glad I'm not the only unorganized one! Terris turns two on the 27th and my best friend is coming to visit from Germany and my brother, SIL and nieces just left. grrrr...


stressed! oh and my dog died. GOD PLEASE CALM MY ANIXOUS HEART!!!!!

Chastity June 16, 2008 12:49 PM  

I actually like the to-do list for the week. I might try that soon myself. It appears that you're going to be very busy.

AM June 16, 2008 1:09 PM  

what's lani's nap time? Emma's is from 1-3pm usually. But that's because she doenst get up until 9am usually.

Mama Skates June 17, 2008 1:42 PM  

wow, busy lady! i'll b thinking about u this week!

SJINCO June 17, 2008 10:54 PM  

Wow lady! You sure do have a busy week ahead of you but I'm sure it'll go just fine!

Anonymous June 19, 2008 2:02 AM  

I just posted my weekend roundup~I'm a bit late in posting mine, but better late than never, as they say, lol! Sounds like you had a good weekend, all in all, except for the baseball game confusion & your Father's Day plans being cancelled.

As for this week, I know it seems stressful, but you're going to be just fine :) Hope you're having a good week & everything's going smoothly!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP