6.13.2008

Photo time

I know that I just posted about my blogoversary, but I want to share some photos of Lani that I took outside today. I was playing with my camera and practicing with the macro setting outside. Lani wanted in on the action and started dancing, jumping, spinning, and posing for the camera. I wish that I had a better background, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Beautiful

spinning

jumping

dancing

17 people showing me love:

Dianna June 13, 2008 2:33 PM  

Background isn;t important when they are THAT cute!
Happy belated Anniversary. Hope you were treated like a queen!

FinaDrea June 13, 2008 2:59 PM  

I love that 1st pic of Lani. and love the anniversary stuff below

Donna June 13, 2008 3:29 PM  

She is so fricking cute!!

Deb June 13, 2008 3:30 PM  

Those are wonderful - she is really such a sweetheart! :)

Mama Skates June 13, 2008 4:06 PM  

she is so darn cute!!!

Jessica June 13, 2008 4:29 PM  

Those are SOOOO cute! She's SO cute! :)

FlipFlop Mom June 13, 2008 4:38 PM  

SHE is SUCH a crack up!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I LOVE the pregnant picture of you!! LOVE IT!!!! You looked so GOOD! pregnant.. ( I hate you.. lol lol.. NOT!!)...

Amanda June 13, 2008 6:38 PM  

love the first one! such bright colours! she is so cute :)

Unknown June 13, 2008 6:53 PM  

Cute Photos!! I need to play around a little more on my camera. I just don't know what all the settings do yet.

Andrea June 13, 2008 10:28 PM  

Those pictures are priceless...and I think the background is just fine. :) She is SOOO cute.

"J" June 13, 2008 11:41 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the pics turned out GREAT! She is soooooooooooooooooo dang CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous June 14, 2008 12:21 AM  

I just love her scrunched up nose!!! Absolutely the cutest!

Texasholly June 14, 2008 9:58 AM  

Those are some great shots! She is so adorable. What kind of camera do you have?

Kristin June 14, 2008 12:49 PM  

I wish I could take great pictures of Logan like this. These are so cute!

Happy anniversary, too :)

Magnolia Sun June 14, 2008 9:48 PM  

Those are all cute, really like the last one.

SJINCO June 17, 2008 10:55 PM  

She's totally too cute for words!

Anonymous June 18, 2008 12:58 PM  

Such cute pics of Lani~she's so adorable & such a little ham ;) That's meant to be a compliment ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP