6.13.2008

I missed it!!

I missed another important anniversary:( My second blogging anniversary was on June 2nd!! WOW! I can't believe that it has been that long already. You all have basically seen Lani grow up since my pregnancy with her is what started me on this blogging journey in the first place. Here is the first photo I ever posted on my blog. It was taken by Wesley one afternoon.

Here is one of Wesley holding Lani soon after she was born. GAH!!
My baby is going to be two in only 11 days.

I feel like I should have some sort of giveaway, but I really don't have the time or the money right now. We have sooo many special events to spend money on this month.

10 people showing me love:

Anonymous June 13, 2008 1:40 PM  

Dagblammit!!

The pictures are adorable!

Donna June 13, 2008 3:27 PM  

Happy blog anniversary!!

I remember reading when Lani was itty bitty=)

Deb June 13, 2008 3:30 PM  

Congratulations on two years! :)

Mama Skates June 13, 2008 4:05 PM  

congrats - now i've gotta go see when my first one will be ;0)

Melissa June 13, 2008 4:16 PM  

Congrats on your blogiversary!!! Such a sweet pic of Wesley and Lani!

Sara June 13, 2008 5:57 PM  

Happy Belated Blogiversary! I love the photos! :)

Chastity June 14, 2008 11:56 PM  

Happy Blogiversary!! I missed my 3rd last year, so you're not alone in that. Hopefully, I'll remember this year...it's just in a few weeks.

I hadn't found your blog yet when you posted that picture...wow...that's some pregnant belly!

Anonymous June 16, 2008 11:12 AM  

That photo of Wes and Lani made me melt right here in my seat.

*smoosh*

I want another baby. Not likely to happen, but I still WANT one. ugh.

LOL

SJINCO June 17, 2008 10:57 PM  

Happy Blog Anniversary!

And the photos are awesome!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ June 19, 2008 9:32 PM  

Gah! I Love you preggy...adorable..it makes me crave being pregnant again...( Did I just say that?)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP