6.17.2008

Someone asked me if I was pregnant at a birthday party this weekend. I wanted to punch them in the face!! Then I just wanted to crawl under the table and cry! I SUCK!!!

10 people showing me love:

Anonymous June 17, 2008 2:25 PM  

Oooh... why don't people just keep their mouths closed!! This whole thing can be frustrating enough without commentary from the plebs. Grrrr...

Anonymous June 17, 2008 2:49 PM  

How horrible.

You are lovely!

Anonymous June 17, 2008 9:18 PM  

You do not suck. THEY suck! Everyone knows you do NOT ask a woman when she is due or even if she is pregnant. It's inappropriate and shows complete lack of manners.
But I know it had to make you feel bad...it's happened to me and it's a tear-jerker, for sure!

Anonymous June 22, 2008 5:30 PM  

Don't stress that is there prob! You keep it up. Hey tag your it. Check out my blog and pick your fav 4!

Anonymous June 24, 2008 11:45 PM  

How rude of that person! You do not suck. Hang in there, you will lose it.

Anonymous July 01, 2008 3:58 PM  

OH MY WORD!! Did you punch them... that is RULE #2 in a woman's book!! NEVER ask.. if you do NOT know...

I'm sorry.. :(
I'd probably get asked the same question!!

Anonymous July 23, 2008 11:31 PM  

Don't feel bad. Friends were asking me if I was pregnant 3 months ago! (seriously)
LOL!

Anonymous August 01, 2008 9:15 PM  

Soo sorry to ear that! but how rude! some people have no clue!

Anonymous October 06, 2008 1:30 AM  

I got asked that question by a stupid Lane Bryant Employee. HELLO! I'm here shopping in a fat chicks store, shouldn't you know better than to ask that?

I guess it's the whole 'better fat than stupid' thing. I can't believe someone was dumb enough to say that to you- oh, wait, I can. In any case, you don't suck and you WILL have the last laugh.

Anonymous October 23, 2008 2:35 AM  

Tag your it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP