6.06.2008

Water Fun

It was pretty warm here one morning this week so I took out Lani's infant pool from last Summer. She and Alex had a blast splashing and playing! I went out Wednesday night and bought a bigger pool for this weekend. It's supposed to be in the 90's. Gotta love NE weather....50's this week and 90's next week!!

Oh, and the baby in these photos is her "outside" baby. We bought Lani this cheap one so she wont want to bring out the good ones to play with. We really don't care what she does to it. In these photos Lani was "washing da babies hannies" (washing the babies hands)


Snack time


Cleaning

cheeeeese

14 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom June 06, 2008 8:19 AM  

HOWWWWW CUTE!!!

I've yet to get the pool out and its been in the 90s all week!!!!! Today is supposed to be MISERABLE OUT! (98 with a heat index of 109!!!YIKES!) The kids only get to run through the sprinkler and come in after 20 minutes!!

"MEAN MOMMA"

Melissa June 06, 2008 8:29 AM  

How sweet of her! Cute photos.

Mama Skates June 06, 2008 10:42 AM  

too cute! and i love the lil dora bandaid on her knee! ;0)

it's soooo hot here! high 90s & super humid! severe heat warning for the whole weekend...we'll definitely be getting in some water play too!

Deb June 06, 2008 11:26 AM  

Aww, now how cute is that! I love the 'outside' baby - might have to borrow that idea. :)

Mrs. Stam June 06, 2008 12:40 PM  

Those picture are so cute Just adorable!!!!! love the smile on the last one!

Donna June 06, 2008 2:33 PM  

How fun!

We got a bigger pool this year 12x36 and the kids are loving it!

We have the 90's this week!=(

Too hot for me.

That Chick Over There June 06, 2008 5:47 PM  

She's so cute!

Andrea June 06, 2008 9:46 PM  

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! Good luck making it through all that sweltering weather! :)

Anonymous June 07, 2008 1:29 AM  

We had two days of temperatures in the 90's and now....all we get is 53 or so....brrr.....

I love the dress Lani had on for the wedding!!

Chastity June 07, 2008 2:03 PM  

I need to set up Lila's little pool. The heat is sweltering.

Great pictures! She is so cute!!

Anonymous June 07, 2008 10:40 PM  

Aww, such cute pics of Lani~she's adorable!! I love the 1st & last pic~especially the smile in the last one~TOO CUTE!!!!!!

I notice Alex wasn't smiling, LOL!!

Jesser June 08, 2008 12:37 AM  

LOL! Too cute. Looks like they're having a really great time.

Laura June 08, 2008 3:20 PM  

Very cute!

Oh boy is it ever hot!! 92 right now, and then we're supposed to have a thunder storm with the temps not going down at all--sounds like a humid summer ahead. YECK!

Deeder is in a terrible mood because of the heat--I wish we were allowed to have a little pool or water table, that'd be nice.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

SJINCO June 09, 2008 5:01 PM  

How adorable! I love the expression on Lani's face in the last photo!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP