6.09.2008

Weekend Roundup

We had a HOT and BUSY weekend. I don't know why after living in New Hampshire for 21 years that I am shocked with our weather. It was in the 50's on Friday and then the 90's on Saturday. I am not going to complain though. Not after the horrible winter that we just survived. I would take this weather any day.

Friday night was Ashleigh's last night here so I had my brothers and their families over for a little BBQ and beer:) Well, I had Malibu and Jillian had chocolate milk!

My siblings

Jon, Me, Ashleigh, and Justin (late and I had a few drinks in me)

Baby Bump

Jillian, baby bump, and Ashleigh

On Saturday we had to get up and bring Ashleigh Logan airport in Boston. We left here at 5:30am to make sure that she didn't miss her flight like last time. Thank goodness the traffic isn't as bad on the weekends. Each time she comes the goodbyes get harder and harder. Especially now that the kiddos are older and are sad to see her go as well. Ashleigh and Lani spent a lot of time together this week. Lani has been asking "Where Auntie Ashleigh go?" all the time:( I really would like for her to move out here but I understand she needs to finish school and I am soooo proud of her for sticking with it.

When we got back from Boston we headed for the baseball field here in town. I made sure to pack a gallon of water so we could keep refilling Wesley's water bottle. He did amazingly well during the game. I thought for sure with the heat and lack of sleep that there would be a MAJOR breakdown. Of course the ice cream that his team sponsor bought for the boys was helpful. After the game we headed to Leah's softball game the next town over. Thank heavens for shade and that the other team was ahead by 14 runs so the game ended early:) We headed home to rest, cool off, and prepare for a yard sale. I feel like we did something else but I can't really remember. Did I mention that we are still in the 90's today?

On Sunday we got up early again and headed to Concord for a yard sale. We set up at Melissa and Joel's because they live on a busy road. I didn't take any pictures because I was to freakin' hot. We didn't sell as much as I would have liked. I think it's because no one wanted to get out of their nice cool air conditioned cars. We sold $56 dollars worth but I spent $10 on a blanket that Joel's Gram made. We closed down early for lunch and baseball photos. Wesley, Lani and Ryan played in the new kiddie pool that I bought last week. Wesley and Ryan hung out in the pool but Lani liked running through the hose. We put it on "mist" and she LOVED it. We had a teeny tiny temper tantrum when it was time to go in.

getting mistedI love all the faces!


squirt

IMG_2531

7 people showing me love:

SJINCO June 09, 2008 5:00 PM  

What a great weekend! I love all the photos, it looks like you had tons of fun with your sister.

It's hard to see them go though, isn't it!?

Mama Skates June 09, 2008 5:55 PM  

great pics! especially that one of wesley blowing in his noodle! it's HOT here too....trying hard to stay cool....glad u had a great visit with ur sis!

Chastity June 09, 2008 6:49 PM  

It's great to hear that you had such a nice visit with your sister!

AM June 09, 2008 7:43 PM  

I LOVE those pictures of Lani in the mist! So precious. She looks so happy.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ June 09, 2008 11:57 PM  

Wow...I missed alot! shame on me for not checkin in! Great pictures...Jillian is ADORABLE pregnant!
I love that picture of Wesley blowing into the noodle with the water coming out on the other end...

Oh BTW Whitney has that DS game! LOL

Anonymous June 10, 2008 12:39 AM  

It looks like you had an eventful weekend :) Glad you enjoyed the time w/your sister :)

Love the sister & brother pic~very sweet! The one of Ashleigh & Jillian is TOO cute~especially the baby belly ;) Love the mist ones of Lani~she's preciously adorable! The one of Wesley blowing water thru the noodle is NEAT-O!! You captured it perfectly :) The last one of Wesley w/the other little boy is cute~they look tired & hot though ;)

Lastly, just wanted to tell you I finally participated in Weekend Roundup :)

Jessica June 10, 2008 8:25 AM  

Those pictures are great! Sounds like fun (& everytime you mention Boston I feel a little envious). :)

No weekend roundup for me this week, I was trying to recover from the week!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP