6.11.2008

I've been tagged!

Jessica tagged me :)

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was living in Concord in an apartment with Michael and working as a pre-kindergarten teacher at a local child care center. Little did I know that Michael was planning on proposing to me in the next few days:)

5 (unhealthy)Snacks I Enjoy
1. cookies
2. ice cream
3. Dunkin Donuts iced tea
4. chips and dip
5. nachos

5 Things on my to do list today
1. Write out Lani's birthday invites
2. clean my whole house for a special visitor next week
3. finish my brothers wedding scrapbook before their first anniversary;)
4. Buy a few friends and family birthday and anniversary gifts
5. get Michael an anniversary card

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
I would pay off all of our debt along with our families, invest, buy a HUGE house for me and my family, a new car, spoil all my friends, donate to all of my favorite charities, send my nieces and nephews to college, TRAVEL!!


5 Jobs I have had
Babysitter at YMCA
preschool teacher
prek teacher
toddler teacher
home child care provider

5 Bad Habits
bitching
road rage
making piles
leaving dirty clothes on my floor (nope, not only men do it)
picking my face:(

5 Places I have Lived
Illinois
Hillsboro
Concord
Bow
Contoocook

5 People I Want To Know Better (you're tagged)
Donna
Connie
Melissa
Laura
Shannon

5 Random Things
I am not a good housekeeper
I crave alone time
I love John and Kate plus 8
I am deathly afraid of bees and spiders
Sleeping in makes me happy

5 people showing me love:

Mrs.D June 11, 2008 2:39 PM  

Well, we have quite a bit in common - a lot of your random things fit me perfectly.

I too love Jon and Kate Plus 8 - those kids are too cute and Jon and Kate's bickering is hilarious.

Happy Anniversary!

Chastity June 11, 2008 4:48 PM  

I'm with you on the dirty clothes on the floor...I do it too.

AM June 11, 2008 7:11 PM  

I love Jon and Kate too!

Mama Skates June 13, 2008 9:24 AM  

omg - one of my bad habits is picking at my face too - i HATE it! :0( love ur honest answers!

Anonymous June 13, 2008 11:47 AM  

I will get to this soon, I promise :) Thanks for tagging me :)

I'm in the process of working on my blog & changing the template :) But I promise I'll get to this very soon!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP