6.24.2008

I have attempted to post about my weekend many times. You know, Lani's 2nd birthday party!! I can't ever finish because she is TWO and the TERRIBLE TWO's are here!! God save this family! Oh crap...here she goes again!

8 people showing me love:

Donna June 24, 2008 3:49 PM  

I don't envy you=(

Hopefully she is still battling whatever she had last week.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ June 24, 2008 5:17 PM  

Just wait until she turns 15! sighhh.... I wish I had answers for you!I think we need a Mommy night out again soon! it has been nearly a month...I think it is time! =o)

FlipFlop Mom June 24, 2008 10:03 PM  

hey.. I MISS those days!!! Actually.. Katie didn't have them.. :(... my son.. we won't go there!! LOL LOL
Actually for the most part.. my kids have been quite mellow and good!! I really can't complain!!! Ü

Shannon June 24, 2008 10:55 PM  

Lore has been having them since she was 9 months because she could walk and pitch fits... now she pitches fits if she can't have 15 billion popcicles in a day... get ear plugs! Hehehehe!

Mason and Terri's Mom June 25, 2008 10:13 AM  

I was wondering when you'd get around to posting (I haven't even finished catching up yet. HAAA!!)

Bt I'm right there with you. Terri has to have it heeer waaaaay! I'm too stubborn thats why she was up until 1 am screaming. BRAT! TTs here we come.

AM June 25, 2008 10:41 AM  

Come on Lani! Get it together for Mommy! I want to hear about your party!

Anonymous June 25, 2008 11:52 AM  

I wondered what happened to you :) I remembered your cousin was coming for a visit & thought maybe she extended her visit.

Age 2 was great w/Kendall~it's the 3's that have been "terrible" for us! I know it's all part of growing up but some days I just want to scream til my head explodes, LOL! I just keep reminding myself that "this too shall pass"!

Hope things slow down a little for you guys! Can't wait to hear about Lani's 2cd B-Day party!

Melissa June 25, 2008 12:07 PM  

I so feel your pain. Katelyn will be 2 in August and the terrible twos started about a month ago. I dont really like her that much anymore these days, ha ha.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP