6.18.2008

Class of 2008

You may remember me mentioning Brooke on here before. She is the daughter of one of my best friends and my neighbor. When they moved here Brooke was only "7" and she just turned "14"!! GASP!! Lani and I went to her 8th grade graduation tonight and it took ALL I had to not bawl. Geesh, I can't even imagine how I will be when it's my own kiddos up there. It wasn't just the fact that she is going to be a freshman. A lot of the tears were because of how beautiful she has become. There is that underlying teen angst, but she is so kind, caring, loving, sweet, and lovely!! I know that she is going to make a difference in this world someday:)

8th grade class of 2008
Brooke accepting her "promotion certificate" (that's what they were calling it)
Brooke hugging her teachers
Hugging her teachers
Dave, Brooke, Lani and Jen
Dave (stepdad), Brooke, Lani (how did she sneak in there), and Jen. Lani truly loves her "Bwookie"! It's a good thing since Brooke is a wonderful babysitter;)

Brooke and her Momma
Brooke and her Momma! See what I mean? She's beautiful!!! Those curls? NATURAL!!

4 people showing me love:

Andrea June 18, 2008 11:13 PM  

Congrats Brooke! And you're right - she's gorgeous! I love her curls!!

Anonymous June 19, 2008 12:39 AM  

Teddy did the Grade 8 graduation thingy a year ago....my husband laughed at all the tears streaming down my face! We're off to grade 10 now....I feel so old!

Donna June 19, 2008 10:39 AM  

I know I will be a mess when my kids graduate any grade! Good thing M didn't have a K graduation. She did have a preschool one and I cried=(

I bet it is great to have a babysitter the kids love so close=)

Anonymous June 21, 2008 8:24 AM  

Poor Jen....she is going to have a hard time with Brooke in High School...she is going to have to chase the boys away:)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP