5.23.2008

precious



Most of the time Lani is yelling at Wesley to go away or to "top" (stop). She really doesn't like her personal space invaded by him. This really hurts Wesley's feelings because he doesn't understand why she is like this. Lately they have been playing GREAT together. He loves to pull her around the house on a blanket, or play chase! We were getting ready to run some errands last Sunday and we postponed the trip because we didn't want to interrupt this. They were in the back playroom with the door shut. Michael snuck up and took this photo through the window!!

11 people showing me love:

Happy May 23, 2008 2:11 PM  

Aw, cute.

Donna May 23, 2008 2:23 PM  

Makes it all worth it!

M & E have been playing SO well together!

Have a great weekend!

Deb May 23, 2008 2:25 PM  

Oh how sweet! :)

AM May 23, 2008 2:28 PM  

That is SOO wonderful! Yeah!

Mama Skates May 23, 2008 2:48 PM  

so stinking sweet! that's the best - makes u forget about all the fighting when they go and do something like that! we have that toy - the spinning thing with all the connectible/stacking pieces

Anonymous May 23, 2008 3:01 PM  

Aww, that's just totally precious! Isn't it great when you witness them actually enjoying being siblings ;) Justin & Kendall do pretty well most of the time but w/Justin being 12 1/2 now & approaching being a "teen-ager", sometimes he wants his own space & Kendall doesn't understand that too well; he is only 3 ;) That's just a sweet, precious pic of them though~you should get a couple copies & put it in their baby books :)

Unknown May 23, 2008 9:01 PM  

How sweet!!! My oldest boy (3) likes to hold his brother's hand
(1)and drag him all over the house with him. Poor Tiger doesn't know what's going on and cries. Which of course hurts Little Monkey's "Feelers"

Chastity May 23, 2008 10:39 PM  

Awww, very sweet!

Anonymous May 24, 2008 1:06 AM  

Awww, that's so sweet. Teddy can still be sweet to his sister but....it's not very often. Still when it does happen...it melts your heart!

Melissa May 24, 2008 11:17 AM  

The fighting sounds like Gavin and Katelyn. She is constantly pushing him away from her screaming NO! Unfortunatly they are at the NEVER getting along stage! Have a great weekend!

FlipFlop Mom May 24, 2008 10:19 PM  

CHERISH this... with the age gap in my kiddos.. I don't have to many of these pics!!! He did a GREAT JOB!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP