5.26.2008

oh man

WOW! I am exhausted! I love these long and full weekends but I am super tired tonight. I did manage to get some photos downloaded to Flickr so if you want a preview you can head over there. My sincere apologies to those of you who participate in my 'Weekend Roundup'! I am obviously very late this week:( Check back in tomorrow. I hope to post while the kiddos are napping!

*oh, and I have no idea what is wrong with my blog! All of my side bar is on the bottom so hopefully I can fix that tomorrow also. Let me know how it looks to you!

5 people showing me love:

BS May 26, 2008 11:16 PM  

Ummmm ... it's all at the bottom !!

Jesser May 26, 2008 11:22 PM  

Glad you had a good weekend ... holy heck it went fast, no? Grrrr...

Jessica May 27, 2008 6:32 AM  

Yep, it's at the bottom!

Melissa May 27, 2008 7:02 AM  

My weekend roundup is up! I link back to you when yours is up :)

Sara May 27, 2008 7:49 AM  

The sidebar is fine on the actual comment page, so I think you forgot a div somewhere.

The weekend did go fast. Can you believe it's Tuesday already?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP