4.01.2008

Time Capsule

If you have a FLickr account then you need to try this!! I get emails twice a month from photojojo that have long forgotten photos from a year ago. It's free and a great way to dig deep into the thousands of photos I have. At the end of the email you can write your self a letter that they will "bury deep in a hole" and send it back to you a year later. COOL!!

Is this the 400th post?

10 people showing me love:

Karen April 01, 2008 12:00 PM  

That is too cool! I actually lost a good chunk of pictures from my daughter's first year when our computer crashed =( I wish I had uploaded them!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm April 01, 2008 12:36 PM  

That is cool. I'm gonna go check it out!

FinaDrea April 01, 2008 12:42 PM  

fun! ill try it out :-)

Anonymous April 01, 2008 1:04 PM  

Sounds interesting. I don't use Flikr much, but I may have to check it out.

Donna April 01, 2008 2:36 PM  

Don't have Flicker, but that is an awesome idea!! Maybe I should get Flicker!

I love looking at pics!

Erin April 01, 2008 2:59 PM  

Sounds neat, too bad I use photobucket!

Andrea April 01, 2008 3:02 PM  

Cool! Sounds like a good idea.

Chastity April 01, 2008 9:40 PM  

I have a Flickr account, but I just can't seem to get into it. I feel like I post pictures in so many different places that I don't have time for more.

BS April 01, 2008 10:54 PM  

Definitely would give you a "deja vou" feeling down the road !! Sounds interesting.

SJINCO April 02, 2008 4:03 PM  

Very cool - I'm joining up!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP