4.01.2008

Lani and Alex are actually playing together right now. The are running back and forth between Wesley's room and the livingroom. Lani keeps saying "Come on Akek (Alex)". This is a good thing because I am recovering from an anxiety attack. I was just checking over my online bank statement because of a recent security breach at a grocery store that I frequent. I saw my balance and almost died because it was much lower than it should have been. I thought that I still had the large check from Michael's latest car repair out floating around. I let my blurry vision clear back up then I scrolled down to see that the check had already cleared. THANK GOD!! I have never felt like that before and it was not fun. My stomach lurched, my vision blurred, my chest tightened, and my face flushed. GAH!! Now, I am trying to come back down from this scary feeling and thanking the Lord that I didn't totally screw something up!!

Is this the 400th post?

9 people showing me love:

Andrea April 01, 2008 9:40 AM  

Whew...what a relief! Anxiety attacks are not fun either!!

Mrs. Stam April 01, 2008 9:47 AM  

No fun at all, hope everything is all better

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm April 01, 2008 12:35 PM  

Don't talk about them playing together or YOU MIGHT JINX IT!!!lol
I hate that!~ When your like OMG wheres my MONEY??? Def. calls for an anxiety attack.

Anonymous April 01, 2008 1:03 PM  

Glad everything was OK, I hate dealing with bills and banks. But, I guess it's a part of life. Oh well! :)

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Donna April 01, 2008 2:39 PM  

I am sure we all have had that feeling at some point (some of us (like me) more than others! HAHA.


And the time I get paid for this babysitting gig is getting closer, what is the best time in fall to visit NH??

Erin April 01, 2008 3:01 PM  

Glad everything is ok! Unfortunately when that happens to me we usually really are that low on money! :P

Chastity April 01, 2008 9:39 PM  

That kind of feeling is terrible. I'm so happy you didn't have any real issues with it. My sister in law's bank account number was recently gotten very easily by an identity theif...took tons of money. It was a major headache.

BS April 01, 2008 10:53 PM  

Glad to hear that it was just a "memory lapse" (or the banks ability to clear a check FAST when you wouldn't think it would) and not theft !!

SJINCO April 02, 2008 6:24 PM  

So glad to hear that your checking account was OK. I would have had a panic attack too.

Oh wait. I do that everytime I look at my balance...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP