3.30.2008

All done

Michael is finished working Saturdays until next winter. I love when this time comes because he finally gets to relax after working 50+ hours a week. On the other hand I am going to miss the 10+ hours of overtime in his paycheck each week. I now have to be careful of all those little "extras" I buy on our Target trips:) LOL!!

Is this the 400th post?

17 people showing me love:

lynda w March 30, 2008 10:29 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's definately a small world. My daughter does Volleyball in Chillicothe at Pearce Community Center. Not sure if you knew this, but Shore Acres in Chillicothe just redid their aquatic center and it's the best around.

You had asked how far Grand Bear Lodge was from Peoria - it's about 1hr, 15m away. We go every year with my husband's brother's family and it's such a great time.

SJINCO March 30, 2008 11:31 PM  

So glad that he's finally *home* more and with family!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ March 31, 2008 6:15 AM  

Oh man....I know the feeling but Brad works Saturdays over the summer and has them off during the Winter... it is nice having him home on Saturdays...Now you can make more Family plans.

Anonymous March 31, 2008 7:09 AM  

I know what it's like to have the hubby gone a lot. So, I'm glad he'll be able to stay home more.

And, as for being careful with money, all I can say is... CVS! In the month of March I bought $553.55 dollars worth of products, and only paid $23.76. The only problem with CVS is you can't get shoes there! :)

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Melissa March 31, 2008 9:36 AM  

Target gets me every time! Glad your hubby will be home more!

Andrea March 31, 2008 9:58 AM  

That'll be nice...an extra day at home...but I know what you mean about getting used to a certain amount in each paycheck, and then when it drops you have to get used to THAT too! :)

Chastity March 31, 2008 10:40 AM  

Look at it this way, you won't be as tempted to make those trips to Target when the weather is nice and you guys can play outside...for free :).

Jesser March 31, 2008 11:49 AM  

Ahh yes, those "trade offs." I love my Target extras, but our "grocery bill" was an alarming $160 this week with too few meals in there. I bought a really cute running skort thing though, and Matt "needed" some new swim trunks. Haha.

Anonymous March 31, 2008 12:09 PM  

Hi Wendy,

Gosh, you found me quickly, didn't you? Thanks for the comment! It was a warm, fuzzy moment to get a couple of comments again! See you around!

Ellie

Mason and Terri's Mom March 31, 2008 2:06 PM  

ahhh....more time to relax! :-D

Tiffany March 31, 2008 2:35 PM  

I wish my husband could be done with weekends, or atleast evenings, or maybe just nights!

Jessica March 31, 2008 4:27 PM  

Nice! It's definitely a trade-off & Target is SO tempting. :)

Erin March 31, 2008 5:28 PM  

The extra time with him will be nice! I can't wait for this summer so Dan'll be around more...

BS March 31, 2008 6:46 PM  

Congrats on having the hubby back on the weekends again - hopefully the "Honey Do" list doesn't get too long !!

Laura March 31, 2008 8:55 PM  

cool. :) I bet he's glad for the break. winter's still hanging on to us though...oh well. I guess it is officially over, right?

"J" March 31, 2008 9:39 PM  

We found out that we were approved for our lake loan on Friday!!!! Which is sooooooooooooooooo very exciting...which also means I will have to stop the ***EXTRA*** spending and L-O-N-G yummy lunches with friends!!! =(

I'm glad he will be back at home with you on the weekends!!!! =)

Deb April 04, 2008 12:27 PM  

Yep, I feel the same way about Ron working on Saturdays. Hate the never seeing him part, but love the paychecks...

I'm glad that he'll get to spend more time at home! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP